The best way to use sauces and condiments
From hot to hot and from hot to sweet, there is a seasoning or sauce that you will enjoy. With all the different flavors and tastes, there are fun ways to use them that will complement your meal.
- Ketchup or Ketchup: This tomato-based flavor works well with starchy foods like French fries. Because starch doesn’t have much flavor, sweet tomato seasoning goes well with it.
- Nandos Sauces Range – These sauces have the tastiest flavors. Most sauces are paired with a chili base, making it a unique addition to your meal. There are different flavor options like lemon and herbs, barbecue, garlic, and peri-peri. French fries and chicken are the best foods to season with these sauces.
- Chutney: This fruity seasoning gives many dishes a hint of sweetness without overpowering the taste buds. Many people also combine chutney with curry when they cannot stand the spiciness of the chili.
- Tartar Sauce – This is often the seasoning that a restaurant offers with fish dishes or French fries. It has a mayonnaise base with pickled ingredients like seasonings and capers. The acidity gives the fish a more prominent flavor while also having a smooth consistency.
- Soy Sauce – This is a condiment that is generally used in East Asian cuisines. Salinity is what gives rice and starch much more flavor. It also enhances the flavor of sweeter foods for a balanced taste.
- Thousand Island – This is a mayonnaise-based spicy pickle sauce. Thousand Island has a sweet yet salty taste that complements starchy foods surprisingly well.
- Worcestershire Sauces – This vinegar malt contains onions, soy sauce, and anchovies. It has a sweet and sour taste that is often added to a pot of stew as an additional ingredient to enhance the other flavors.
- Caesar Sauce – This is a condiment that is often added to salads. The base that makes up this incredible salad dressing is Romano cheese, which gives it a thick and delicious viscosity. Oil and vinegar are added to give it more flavor and liquidity.
Did you know that all of these options are available almost anywhere? If you have a retail store or restaurant, the best thing to do would be to stock up on these sauces from a cash-based wholesaler. If you do, you could get it cheaper in bulk. Having a variety of sauces available for your customers to choose from will ensure that you see them more often.